Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 44 of 44

Thread: Britney's conservatorship - the Ronan Farrow take

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    ...

    *makes note to never show Being grindr selfies*
    Thank you!
    .

  2. #32
    Being, you're applying an idiot's definition of sanity. You're trying to hide behind ambiguity and facetiousness—presumably because you realize you don't have a leg to stand on. Lay your argument out more clearly.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Being, you're applying an idiot's definition of sanity. You're trying to hide behind ambiguity and facetiousness—presumably because you realize you don't have a leg to stand on. Lay your argument out more clearly.
    I believe the legal system more than I believe Ms. Spears. I thought I had made that quite clear.
    .

  4. #34
    Senior Member Flixy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    6,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Being View Post
    You asked me a question and I replied.
    Yeah, while showing off you are an idiot who doesn't know facts. I got mine at the first opportunity, actually, but I guess you're not aware people may be in a different country and age group. Shows how well you form your opinions.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    Yeah, while showing off you are an idiot who doesn't know facts. I got mine at the first opportunity, actually, but I guess you're not aware people may be in a different country and age group. Shows how well you form your opinions.
    I asked you about that in the other thread and you didn't answer. And no matter what you think I am no idiot.
    .

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Being View Post
    I believe the legal system more than I believe Ms. Spears. I thought I had made that quite clear.
    But that's not what you're arguing here like an idiot.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Amsterdam/Istanbul
    Posts
    11,858
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    I'm guessing the number of men in speedos, jocks, thongs, or leather harnesses in my IG feed would probably appall Being, but he would not be questioning the sanity of those people I follow (well, ok some of them probably but still, certainly not all). But the idea of a WOMAN exposing her chest, OH MY.



    *makes note to never show Being grindr selfies*
    I think for that to happen he'd have to be on Grindr to start with.

    That said, it is my legal opinion that a conservatorship hearing for Being is warranted. Any of the US members up for starting proceedings? He's clearly a bit loopy, and that's more than enough reason to not trust him to make the right decisions.
    Congratulations America

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    I think for that to happen he'd have to be on Grindr to start with.

    That said, it is my legal opinion that a conservatorship hearing for Being is warranted. Any of the US members up for starting proceedings? He's clearly a bit loopy, and that's more than enough reason to not trust him to make the right decisions.
    Okay, but when you come looking my money is not in the mattress.
    .

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    But that's not what you're arguing here like an idiot.
    Yes it is. And why are you throwing around a term you obviously don't understand?
    .

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Being View Post
    Yes it is. And why are you throwing around a term you obviously don't understand?
    I know you've never been very good at keeping track of what it is you're trying to say, but, even with that in mind, you're being weirdly cagey about your asinine argument that engaging in pretty normal unobjectionable behavior on social media is evidence of an insanity so profound that the person engaging in said behavior should not have autonomy over even the most fundamental aspects of their life—to the point of being forced to remain on birth control against their will. I can only see this caginess as evidence of your own awareness of how stupid and untenable your poorly considered borderline batshit insane sexist argument actually is. Consequently, I can't support Hazir's position; if you're sane enough to know how much of an idiot you're being, you're probably too sane to be placed under a conservatorship agreement. That being said, someone who argues the way you do is obviously less fit to have children than eg. Britney Spears, and should probably not be trusted with anyone's finances either.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  11. #41
    You are not normal and when you say something is normal that does not mean that it is. Wiggin is the the one who tossed the word "all" into the conversation. I merely picked up on that to rib him. The rest of you went haywire, probably because no one here is normal. But that is what keeps me coming back. If you want me to leave then start acting normal and I'll get bored and disappear again. Nice work with the run on sentences by the way, it does show your command of the English language.
    .

  12. #42
    It's normal behavior, but—more importantly, for the purposes of the idiotic argument you tried to make—it's not behavior indicative of insanity. I get that you're mad about being called an idiot, but I guess I'm also a little surprised—I'd have expected you'd gotten used to it by now
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  13. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    It's normal behavior, but—more importantly, for the purposes of the idiotic argument you tried to make—it's not behavior indicative of insanity.
    Let me know how you feel when it is your child.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    I get that you're mad about being called an idiot, but I guess I'm also a little surprised—I'd have expected you'd gotten used to it by now
    Calling me names is quite childish.
    .

  14. #44
    I take it all back...this lady is totally sane...

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news...OBJ?li=BBnb7Kz

    p.s. notice i don't add my own subtitle since some here make more of that than the content
    .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •