Thread: If liberals could stop being racist toward black conservatives...

Default If liberals could stop being racist toward black conservatives...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...black-face-wh/

"California recall candidate Larry Elder may be Black, but as far as some progressives are concerned, he‘s also the “face of white supremacy.”

A Friday column in the Los Angeles Times ran the headline, “Larry Elder is the Black face of white supremacy. You’ve been warned,” calling the conservative Los Angeles radio host’s candidacy “an insult to Blackness.”

Mr. Elder, known as the “Sage from South Central” in a reference to the minority working-class Los Angeles neighborhood where he grew up, was quick to respond to the headline.

“You’ve got to be real scared and desperate to play the race card against the brother from South Central,” tweeted Mr. Elder.

Mr. Elder leads the field of Republican recall candidates seeking to replace Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom in the Sept. 14 special election."

But of course if the left didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all.

Lewk: what would it take for you to stop believing the CDC?
    Also Lewk: let me unironically cite the Washington Times.
    Hope is the denial of reality

The right-wing channel Fox News, whose top personalities have for months assailed the concept of vaccine passports and argued that asking about vaccine status amounts to a major intrusion of privacy, told employees this week that they must disclose their vaccination status to the company.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

When black people overwhelmingly support Obama, that was racist to Lewk. It didn't matter that he had a good track record on positive policies for most them. When they don't support a black candidate because he's got a terrible policy record for them, that is also racist to Lewk. For Lewk, voting for a candidate based on policy is racist. . . if the voter is black.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    When black people overwhelmingly support Obama, that was racist to Lewk. It didn't matter that he had a good track record on positive policies for most them. When they don't support a black candidate because he's got a terrible policy record for them, that is also racist to Lewk. For Lewk, voting for a candidate based on policy is racist. . . if the voter is black.
    Is voting for someone based on their skin color racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    The right-wing channel Fox News, whose top personalities have for months assailed the concept of vaccine passports and argued that asking about vaccine status amounts to a major intrusion of privacy, told employees this week that they must disclose their vaccination status to the company.
    What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?
    If the right didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    If the right didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all.