Thread: Broad Daylight

Default Broad Daylight

https://www.wctv.tv/2021/06/14/4-tee...unty-shooting/

OWNDES COUNTY, Ga. (WCTV) - The Lowndes County Sheriff’s Office says it has arrested four teens in connection to a fatal shooting at a mobile home on Whitewater Road. According to deputies, the shooting happened after a home invasion and possible armed robbery around 3:30 p.m. Sunday.

Five people inside the home were confronted by the four suspects, and the victims called their neighbor for help, LCSO says. The neighbor, a 44-year-old man, was shot and killed by the suspects. The sheriff’s office has not released his name yet, since it is in the process of notifying the next of kin.

There were two other minor injuries reported in this incident: One person was shot in the hand, but the other injury was not caused by a gunshot, deputies say.

LCSO says it is unclear at this point if the victims knew the perpetrators.

Absolute trash. Lock them up throw away the key. No reforming this.

Sounds like a drug purchase that went sour. Who calls their neighbor before calling the police? And who robs a house with 5 people inside?
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Sounds like a drug purchase that went sour. Who calls their neighbor before calling the police? And who robs a house with 5 people inside?
    I'm not sure why you think that would change the appropriate punishment for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    I'm not sure why you think that would change the appropriate punishment for them.
    I don't, but you're always saying it should.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    If the people getting mugged were drug dealers, shouldn't you be praising the teens for shooting them?
    Hope is the denial of reality

Not a house. A mobile home. So you're right, a drug deal with some people cooking meth.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

If the people getting mugged were drug dealers, shouldn't you be praising the teens for shooting them?
    I think drug dealing should be legal so no.