View Poll Results: When did you have your first *to term* preganancy?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll

1 12.50%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 25 up

7 87.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When should kids start to have kids?

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    Are you drunk?
    I tend to post more coherent things if I'm drunk

But thanks for asking!
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

I was just playing Devil's Advocate anyway... I don't plan on cranking out ten kids just because I have such great genes

Quote Originally Posted by Catgrrl View Post
    I was just playing Devil's Advocate anyway... I don't plan on cranking out ten kids just because I have such great genes
    Clearly there would have to be an objective, verifable and independantly applied measure of fitness before we started limiting breeding. And then we'd have to understand the consequences to our genome of removing all that genetic diversity. And of course both of these are beyond human capability right now. Too bad the will and stupidity of implementing a fitness program anyway isn't.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

I still don't understand this thread title / poll. Tear, Veldan and Knux are fathers?

Someone hasn't been around middle-class New Yorkers in their 20s.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    I still don't understand this thread title / poll. Tear, Veldan and Knux are fathers?
    Afaik I'm the only father on this forum. Kind of odd, that.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)

Gogo, Ominous, Termite.

Just that the poll doesn't match the title question.

Gee, the whole thing is a piss-take.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    what?
    Oh yeah. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Gogo, Ominous, Termite.

Just that the poll doesn't match the title question.
    Gogo's not been around. Termite's a dad? I had no idea.
    The Rules

Loonielewk's a dad too.
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

Aye.

Oh, and Decoy too, but he ain't around much either.

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    Oh yeah. Duh.

Gogo's not been around. Termite's a dad? I had no idea.
    A Boy (16) & a Girl (14), I've mentioned them often enough but I don't exactly drone on about them here as mostly my kids are part of my private life stuff and not part of my interweb stuff.
    Such is Life...

That's probably a good idea, given their ages. Though Cain hasn't posted lately so it's a bit more safe on this site at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    Aye.

Oh, and Decoy too, but he ain't around much either.
    Decoy's a dad? I thought he was in highschool. Well, that's not

Quote Originally Posted by termite View Post
    A Boy (16) & a Girl (14), I've mentioned them often enough but I don't exactly drone on about them here as mostly my kids are part of my private life stuff and not part of my interweb stuff.
    Holy shit.
    The Rules

Ya, Decoy's lady was due a week before me...and I'm several days overdue here. So I'm sure at this point he is officially a Dad.

Ya, Decoy's lady was due a week before me...and I'm several days overdue here. So I'm sure at this point he is officially a Dad.
    Is this #1?
    The Rules

Yes
    Congratulations. New babies are such a treat. (I'm SO happy I don't have any! )
    The Rules

I'm sure she's looking forward to that moment when she realizes that newborns shit while they are eating, and that when you are holding your newborn in a good breastfeeding position their little newborn diapers tend to leak.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

My son's very first wiz went on my shoe. One time my daughter had diarhea in the back of her diaper while puking her cereal into the front. <sigh> She's ten now and struggling over the theme of Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes for an essay she's writing. "But dad, there's no resolution. She died in the end."
    The Rules

Luckily for us, scarlett stayed small enough for a comfortable football hold feeding until well after she stopped shitting that tar substance

but yeah, baby crap is never fun. We went out last night for a quick redbox + donut run, and had to cut the donut part out because scarlett filled her diaper, pants, and carseat with poop. We were gone for like 10 minutes! The one time I don't grap the diaper bag.

She's been served her eviction notice, so she has two days or else doc is inducing us on Monday.