Thread: When will the truckers invade the US?

Default When will the truckers invade the US?

With Carlson, Hannity, and a host of grifter cucks rolling out the red carpet for a future army of dudes with brainworms organized by Eastern European Facebook groups, I figure it's just a matter of time before the trucker-induced chaos in Canada spreads to the US. The only obstacle is that they don't really have much to protest. Do you think this bizarre phenomenon will spread to the US? When? How will the govt. respond? How far will Fox news go in its attempts to rile up truckers in the US?
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

They already have and it is time to put long hall goods back on rails. Fuck long hall trucks...bad for environment, bad for roads, bad for people...
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    With Carlson, Hannity, and a host of grifter cucks rolling out the red carpet for a future army of dudes with brainworms organized by Eastern European Facebook groups, I figure it's just a matter of time before the trucker-induced chaos in Canada spreads to the US. The only obstacle is that they don't really have much to protest. Do you think this bizarre phenomenon will spread to the US? When? How will the govt. respond? How far will Fox news go in its attempts to rile up truckers in the US?
    You don't have the right to block traffic in America. I don't see a problem with people driving through a honking during the day but if they actually block traffic then I would hope prompt arrests take place.

I told you, they are already here...

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...blaze-82923120
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?