Thread: Rolling Stone Continues to be Retarded

Default Rolling Stone Continues to be Retarded

Rolling Stone the pathetic rag of a publication who published a pathetically researched rape accusation some years ago (which they ended up retracting after being called the carpet and then later settled several lawsuits) is once again shitting the bed.

Take a look at their latest nonsense:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...183253754.html

"Most of the videos appear to be pointing out perceived inconsistencies in Heard’s testimony, particularly her claim that she “turned to look at [Depp]” after he allegedly hit her: “Don’t you have to be looking at someone in the face to be able to slap them across it?” reads the caption of the original video using the sound, a clip from the trial with 10 million videos. But the effect of watching so many of these videos is that they appear to be making light of an alleged abuse survivor’s testimony, showing staged acts of violence in the process.

Such videos have been up for at least four days and in the process have racked up tens of millions of views in total, despite appearing to violate TikTok community guidelines preventing content that “promotes, normalizes, or glorifies extreme violence or suffering on our platform.” When reached for comment by Rolling Stone, TikTok said it had removed the videos we sent them on the grounds that it violated the platform’s anti-bullying and harassment policy, which prohibits “content that disparages victims of violent tragedies.” Yet the cat video is still up, as are 14,800 videos that have been posted using the sound."

The fuck? IT IS FUNNY BECAUSE HER STORY IS BULL SHIT. It would be like doing a parody skit of the Jussie Smollett being attacked. They aren't making light of domestic abuse they are making light of an obvious pants on fire lying bitch. Reading the entire article it just oozes with outrage attempting to make the case that the the funny tiktok 'attacks' against a repeated liar, and admitted domestic abuser, is somehow a horrific thing that will lead to...

"The pro-Depp sentiment that has been percolating on the internet since before the start of the trial is “not surprising,” says Curtis. “When you have a celebrity, particularly one who’s as well-liked like Johnny Depp, accused [of violence], it makes it harder for a survivor to want to come forward, and to be believed,” she says. “People don’t want to believe a well-liked man [could] do things like this.”"

I'm quite glad that society is now finally at long last waking up to the reality that people lie. People lie about being attacked. People lie about getting raped. People lie about being attacked at 2 AM coming home from a subway. People lie about domestic abuse. No one, no one, should ever be automatically believed simply because they make an accusation. People should of course be given a fair shake to be heard but hopefully we can finally move past the idea that if someone is accused of something they are automatically guilty. Rolling Stone is doing their best to prevent that 'horror' from coming true and it is quite pathetic. You would think they would have learned their lesson but nah leftists rarely do.

Lewk, we all know you well enough by now. There's no need to put so much effort into repeatedly demonstrating your character.
    There's a man goin' 'round, takin' names
    And he decides who to free and who to blame

I just can't with the Depp-Heard thing. I have no idea what it's about. I'm pretty sure both might be troubled people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    I just can't with the Depp-Heard thing. I have no idea what it's about. I'm pretty sure both might be troubled people.
    Heard said Johnny abused her. Johnny got 'cancelled.' Johnny suing her for defamation. Audio tapes prove at the very least that Amber abused Johnny while there is little evidence that Johnny ever physically abused Amber. Internet did an about turn and now hates Amber and likes Johnny again.