Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Styles!

Default Re: Styles!

Quote Originally Posted by Lor
    I'm currently using the Black/Purple combo, but then first link of 'Jackboots' post is the one i like!
    That's TwilightBB.
    I Like Twilight too.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

Now trying 'twilightBB', but it's black and orange here ,and I don't like it at all. one of the ones with the lines running together. Orange sux.
    edit: The buttons are nice sized, though.
    The worst job in the world is better than being broke and homeless

Yes, the orange is dreadful.

Now if that orange were purple...
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

In perpetual orbit around a point three seconds to the left of the future.

Hmmm, not such a fan of dark themes these days. So I'm liking subsilver2 as a nice bright theme.
    Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of wafer thin printed circuits that fill my complex. If the word hate was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant.
    For you.
    Hate.
    Hate.

Quote Originally Posted by rumrunner
    Now trying 'twilightBB', but it's black and orange here ,and I don't like it at all. one of the ones with the lines running together. Orange sux.
    edit: The buttons are nice sized, though.
    I agree the orange buttons suck. But the rest of the style is nice.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

subsilver2

Work-friendly
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2
    subsilver2

Work-friendly

I'm using AcidTech Purple, I like it.
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way...

Quote Originally Posted by evenstar
    I'm using AcidTech Purple, I like it.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Any way of making something akin to my beloved classic blue atari theme? Or like the old brown WOTBF theme...

Pipe dreams of multiple themes...
    "Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink, because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Spawnie
    Any way of making something akin to my beloved classic blue atari theme?
    Illusions was working on that. I think he may be stopping now that it looks like we'll be moving to vBulletin.

Quote Originally Posted by Spawnie
    Any way of making something akin to my beloved classic blue atari theme?
    Working on it... ...kinda slow as its trial and error and in my spare time...

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith
    Illusions was working on that. I think he may be stopping now that it looks like we'll be moving to vBulletin.
    I'm going to keep working on phpBB just in case, as if its possible to just upload the code I have for the greasemonkey script into vBulletin, then it would be 99% done, with the remaining 1% being some admin changes that are handled by whatever the hell postbit or the html generator is...
    . . .