Thread: California Continues to be Retarded

Default California Continues to be Retarded

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kidnapped...155323646.html

"Frederick Woods kidnapped a school bus full of children in 1976 and buried them alive.

This week, at age 70, he was officially granted parole, Terry Thornton of the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation confirmed to USA TODAY."

Fucking stupid. But leave it to liberals to champion lessening the sentence for those who prey on children.

You mean like a certain sitting congressman (not counting the one who looked the other way to abuse)?
    Last edited by Loki; 08-20-2022 at 08:55 PM.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Isn't 'buried alive' a bit of a misnomer? What he did was bad enough, but not even remotely as horrible as what 'buried alive' implies.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    Isn't 'buried alive' a bit of a misnomer? What he did was bad enough, but not even remotely as horrible as what 'buried alive' implies.
    People can read the article - I guess most people who get "buried alive" don't survive so assumptions can be made but yeah it is literally what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    People can read the article - I guess most people who get "buried alive" don't survive so assumptions can be made but yeah it is literally what happened.
    Except it's not? Their hiding place was prepared before hand and they were lowered into it. They were able to escape literally because they were not buried.

I'm curious what you have to fear from this 70 year old man.

EDIT:

And the people championing for the parole? The kids who were kidnapped.
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 08-21-2022 at 06:49 PM.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Except it's not? Their hiding place was prepared before hand and they were lowered into it. They were able to escape literally because they were not buried.

I'm curious what you have to fear from this 70 year old man.

EDIT:

And the people championing for the parole? The kids who were kidnapped.
    I don't see why that is relevant. We don't decide punishments based on what the victim wants.

I don't see why that is relevant. We don't decide punishments based on what the victim wants.
    Yeah, cause victim impact statements are just there for shits and giggles

Average kidnapping sentence is under 20 years, so the only reason I see you having a problem here is if you fear this man. We all know you got a hard on for pointless vengeance, but one would figure you would celebrate that he isn't as great a drain on the taxpayers.

I'm most impressed with the whole liberals -> to victims -> to they don't matter in just as many posts you are such a joke.
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 08-22-2022 at 02:39 AM.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Fucking stupid. But leave it to liberals to champion lessening the sentence for those who prey on children.
    The liberals aren't the ones protecting Matt Gaetz and Gym Jordan.

Or is this just a backdoor way for you to call for Tucker Carlson to be investigated for his dinner with Matt Gaetz & his sex-trafficked minor, to make sure it didn't go any further than that? Or to investigate Trump for his close personal friendship with pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and Trump's comments about them both having the same tastes in young women?

I thought you'd like that special consideration is not being paid due to anyone's status as a child. You prey on children every time you demand they be tried as adults. You've gotta pick on, Lewk. Either children should be treated different or they should be treated the same.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    I thought you'd like that special consideration is not being paid due to anyone's status as a child. You prey on children every time you demand they be tried as adults. You've gotta pick on, Lewk. Either children should be treated different or they should be treated the same.
    Only a liberal would associate victims of crime with perpetrators of crime. There is no picking. Attacks against innocent children are worse than attacks on adults - this is a staple belief in almost every society and culture. Guess what - 16 year olds raping and murdering someone is not anyone's definition of "innocent children."

Only a liberal? Please find me a liberal who thinks a raped woman is complicit in her own victimization. I bet we can find a million of non-liberals for every single one you dig up.
    Congratulations America

Only a liberal? Please find me a liberal who thinks a raped woman is complicit in her own victimization. I bet we can find a million of non-liberals for every single one you dig up.
    Or all the conservatives when it comes to victims of police brutality.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Only a liberal would associate victims of crime with perpetrators of crime.
    Because we're talking about your rampant hypocrisy and magical thinking.

There is no picking. Attacks against innocent children are worse than attacks on adults - this is a staple belief in almost every society and culture.
    Personally, I would agree. But there's no reason you should be thinking that, since you view them as mentally adult. And not just teenagers. You've trumpeted for trying 10 y/os as adults and I think I've seen you take it to an 8 y/o but that might have just been as a hypothetical and not an actual event. You maintained, against our insistence that such was too young to really understand what they were doing and the consequences for them and their victims, that they were still old enough to know that it was wrong, something they shouldn't do, and that was all you thought should be necessary to try and sentence them as adults.

Your ideas regarding kids is about magic. Innocence is a magical special state, it should be protected and any deviation from innocence must be violently purged as a method of protecting it. It's not about the person at all, victim or perpetrator.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Just take a look at the anti-'terf' nonsense on liberal platforms like twitter.

Just take a look at the anti-'terf' nonsense on liberal platforms like twitter.
    Are we dropping dead cats already?
    Congratulations America

What about the other two accomplices?

This is a horrible crime and I'd hope there has been a thorough review of his regret/remorse and inclination to conduct criminal activities. But I don't think it's a bad thing when our justice system has some room to recognize that even 20-somethings have undeveloped senses of empathy/logic.

Also, this is a horrible crime and how had I never heard of it.