Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terrorist Only Gets 15 Months

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post

It's because you keep trying to insist on the blindness of justice when criminal justice in the US uses a jury system and you not only are the furthest thing from impartial and blind, you've started to openly admit to it and say you don't have to be. And you're not alone in that, there are a terrifying number of others who share your vile attitudes. How is justice supposed to be blind if you refuse to do your part?
    What are you babbling about? This wasn't a jury trial, she pled guilty. And are you really suggesting we do away with jury trials all together? But staying on topic do you think 15 months was the appropriate sentence here? Should it have been more? Should it have been less?

And, uncomfortable with the direction of the discussion and its implications for him and his ideology personally, Lewk decides once again to deflect.

Lewk, my answer to all questions you ask is "whatever pwns you and makes the conservatives cry."
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Leek, you may take solace that there is at least one government that shares your values: link
    There's a man goin' 'round, takin' names
    And he decides who to free and who to blame