Thread: Howdy Ho everybody!

Default Howdy Ho everybody!

Hey Kids, it's your favorite neighborhood Ogre checking in.

A few updates about me. I got married in the decade ive been gone. But she pulled an amber heard, punched me on separate occasions so i had to divorce her. Fell into a huge depression as i didn't feel like i could make a marriage work, survived and overcame that obstacle and then had a stroke.

My stroke was an active bleed on the brain (most strokes are clots) which left me paralyzed on my right side. A few months later, a few angiograms and angioplasty's later with fistula repairs, 3 months of PT and ive regained al movement and most of my strength and balance.

I'm not playing volleyball yet, but I am actively hiking without a cane.

Anyway, i'm so pleased to see you all keeping this forum alive and that i'm still alive also!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    It's not okay to shoot an innocent bank clerk but shooting a felon to death is commendable and do you should receive a reward rather than a punishment

Welcome back. And congrats on getting through all of that.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Happy New Year Ogre...don't get too excited about this place though, there are only 3 or 4 of us left.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

An amazing recovery, Ogre, I'm delighted to hear it. Hope this New Year brings you joy commensurate to your struggles.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Welcome back, and Happy New Year!
    Carthāgō dēlenda est

Hey Ogre, good to see you again! And congrats on your recovery!