Thread: More aliens

Default More aliens

Guessing the four craft that have been shot down over the past few days have all been reconnaissance drones, but crewed ships can't be far behind.

Where do you think they're from?

What do they want?

What will we do?
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Another one shot down:

[url]https://edition.cnn.com/2023/02/12/politics/lake-huron-high-altitude-object/index.html

There've been some renewed and urgent warnings for any Americans to leave Russia, and that's caused some speculation that it's related to these.

China now pretending they've totally shot down some UFOs too. US officials suspiciously firm in their denials of extraterrestrial characteristics but the objects are said to have an octagonal shape which clearly indicates extraterrestrial origin.

*one of the objects, unless I missed something. The aliens aren't invading, NORAD just turned off its filters recently and when they did these started showing up - the aliens have always been here.

I hope they don't shoot mine down.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

The Grusch hearing is absolutely bonkers. He's testifying under oath to—among other things—having firsthand knowledge of the US govt's possession of alien craft containing, er, aliens. Giving off a powerful grifter aura throughout. I'm more interested in how this circus got to this point tbh. Don't get me wrong, I love aliens—they're almost certainly woke—but it's not aliens.

I don't think there's much doubt now, certainly none in my mind, that the Grusch hearing will be remembered as one of the events in history.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

No aliens are visiting us, ffs. These are far future anthropologists and historians using time machines. And they're damn sloppy at it.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)