Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trans Shooting / Terrorism Motivation?

You're bitching about a problem that's already been addressed, while ignoring all the ones that haven't been. It's transparently obvious that this whole thing is just a "whataboutism" to you that you want to mine for deflection from all of the terrible shit you let your side get away with, and you're going to damn well use it even if it's not really usable because the press secretary already lost her job for the tweet. Now when are you going to see to the actual criminals on your side? You can't try that both sides bullshit if the two sides aren't even remotely comparable, and you even hand delivered the perfect example for why there is no "both sides".

Now don't you have some "death and destruction" you're supposed to be creating? Some "riots in the streets" to attend?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Ah yes - whataboutism Fuzzy :0

Meanwhile...

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/30/polit...lle/index.html

"The press secretary for Arizona Gov. Katie Hobbs has resigned after sending out a tweet that suggested violence against “transphobes” hours after the Nashville school shooting, the Democratic governor’s office confirmed Thursday.
    Perfectly appropriate reaction. If anything, the press secretary should not have been allowed to resign but been fired for cause. Totally unacceptable behavior from someone a government spokesperson. Also not at all the same thing as, say, Nessus making a social media post saying "TERFS make me want to punch them in the throat sometimes."

And what I said wasn't "whataboutism" We all know that you don't care about stuff coming from your side. We all know you don't care about any kind of risk to injury or death (threats to property are of course something else entirely for you, THOSE you care deeply about). The ONLY thing you care about is whether they're a political opponent of yours or not. You'd be cheering if MTG posted that with "transphones" replaced by "trans-activists" Or really any kind of "activist" Judicial activist, labor activist, environmental activist. Or, you know, health officials and volunteers . . And are you going to sit here and pretend you don't literally think of that image or its ilk when someone mentions "gun control"?

There is no house of glass because I'm fully aware both Right and Left has awful elements and I'm not worried about saying someone on the Right is is wrong about something.
    Of course you're not worried about it. Because you'll never ever do it.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

man who tried to defend a lynching wants to appear principled lmao
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

He's at least sticking to the Republican principle of every accusation being a confession.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Perfectly appropriate reaction. If anything, the press secretary should not have been allowed to resign but been fired for cause. Totally unacceptable behavior from someone a government spokesperson. Also not at all the same thing as, say, Nessus making a social media post saying "TERFS make me want to punch them in the throat sometimes."

And what I said wasn't "whataboutism" We all know that you don't care about stuff coming from your side. We all know you don't care about any kind of risk to injury or death (threats to property are of course something else entirely for you, THOSE you care deeply about). The ONLY thing you care about is whether they're a political opponent of yours or not. You'd be cheering if MTG posted that with "transphones" replaced by "trans-activists" Or really any kind of "activist" Judicial activist, labor activist, environmental activist. Or, you know, health officials and volunteers . . And are you going to sit here and pretend you don't literally think of that image or its ilk when someone mentions "gun control"?

Of course you're not worried about it. Because you'll never ever do it.
    MTG is retarded so no I wouldn't be cheering her on.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    man who tried to defend a lynching wants to appear principled lmao
    The initial reported facts indicated he was a thief, when we learned more facts I changed my opinion on the case and think the two yahoos deserved their guilty verdicts.

MTG is retarded so no I wouldn't be cheering her on.
    You say that now, but once those Jewish space lasers are honed in on you, where will your AR-15 get you? Huh? Punk?
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus View Post
    You say that now, but once those Jewish space lasers are honed in on you, where will your AR-15 get you? Huh? Punk?
    I'm a big fan of Israel so I think I'll last on the laser list :0

Have you read the news lately? Bibi acceded to the terrorists, the nation is no longer the Chosen One.
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

The initial reported facts indicated he was a thief,
    We've already explained to you how this is a fucked up (and false) position to take, why do you stick to it?
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

That mass shootings have been absorbed into identity politics means we have too many mass shootings to fight over.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    That mass shootings have been absorbed into identity politics means we have too many mass shootings to fight over.
    True enough. And being a lily-livered and weakminded liberal that I am, it's clear to me (and to anyone who pay attention to the statistics) where responsibility for the excessive number of mass-shootings lies.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    No, the US having too many mass shootings (a number that spiked after the assault weapons ban expired) is why we have too many mass shootings to fight over.
    Hope is the denial of reality