Thread: Trans Shooting / Terrorism Motivation?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Clearly not the case. I just checked and you didn't say one word about the motivation, identity, or gender of the shooter in the last mass-shooting thread, in Uvalde. No one on the forum did. Though I seem to recall that Republicans tried to accuse that shooter of being transgender when absolutely nothing was known, too. Almost like they've been preparing for this. Maybe this shooting was actually an alt-right false-flag. Are you part of an attempt to dupe America, Lewk?
    What a ridiculous standard, every shooting has people wondering about the motivation for it. This forum is not the sum total of people's curiosity regarding the motivation of shooters. There are many other mass shootings that I don't post about here either.

False flag conspiracy theories now? Oh boy, at least its better than liberals on social media saying "Tennessee brought this on themselves for their anti-trans bill."

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    What a ridiculous standard, every shooting has people wondering about the motivation for it. This forum is not the sum total of people's curiosity regarding the motivation of shooters. There are many other mass shootings that I don't post about here either.
    I wasn't talking about everyone, I was talking about you (well, and to an extent the other posters on here). Indeed, you almost never post about mass-shootings on here. They're done mostly by cis white men who are opposed to gun-control (i.e. people just like you which is why you don't want to talk about them) You very clearly don't give a rat's ass about them UNLESS it gives you a chance to target someone(thing) politically. You didn't start this this thread because anyone got hurt. You've proven time and time again that life is absolutely meaningless to you. You started this thread because because you're a transphobe and wanted to fearmonger about an invented threat to all you hold near and dear posed by "the trans agenda"

False flag conspiracy theories now?
    I figure it's my turn since you were spouting it after the Las Vegas shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Well, going from 0 to 1 is an almost infinite rate of increase, so I suppose technically that claim about them being the most rapidly growing "terrorist" threat is technically accurate.
    Last edited by LittleFuzzy; 03-29-2023 at 08:21 PM.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"