Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trans Shooting / Terrorism Motivation?

Default Trans Shooting / Terrorism Motivation?

https://nypost.com/2023/03/27/nashvi...stian-academy/

"Nashville police revealed that the 28-year-old who shot and killed six people at the Covenant School, including three children, identified as transgender and had a detailed manifesto to attack the Christian academy.

Officials said Audrey Hale, a former student, entered the school Monday morning by shooting through a door on the side of the building.

While inside, Hale killed Evelyn Dieckhaus, Hallie Scruggs, and William Kinney, all age 9, as well as custodian Mike Hill and substitute teacher Cynthia Peak, both 61, and school head Katherine Koonce, 60.

Following the shootings, Hale was killed when they encountered officers on the second floor by 10:27 a.m., fourteen minutes after the alarm was raised."

Too early to say but it will be interesting if that angle gets reported by the broader MSM.

Unlike the angle showing that 98% of mass shootings are carried out by cisgender males? In those, you don't care. I wonder what the difference is.
    Hope is the denial of reality

3 out of 2,840+ mass shooters over the last 5 years were trans. None of them were activists and the Colorado shooter only temporarily took on the identity to avoid hate crime charges.

The really interesting point is that if 3 out of 2840 mass shooters identify as trans, that's like 0.09% or 0.1% whereas there are about 1.4 million people in the US who identify as trans, which is like 0.45%. That means trans people are dramatically UNDER REPRESENTED in the "mass shooter" category. If it were a representative cross section of the population of the US, there would be twice as many at least. So trans folks are actually LESS likely to shoot a bunch of random people.

Guess what demographic is drastically OVER represented? Go on, guess...

Given the complete and total hostility to their existence they usually simply endure, it is astonishing that we are not awash with trans shooters. Got to admit, I'd be surprised if the manifesto found from this shooter doesn't reference abuse at this private Christian school
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 03-28-2023 at 03:55 PM.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Unlike the angle showing that 98% of mass shootings are carried out by cisgender males? In those, you don't care. I wonder what the difference is.
    Completely untrue. I have called out other terroristic shootings like the San Bernardino attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post

Given the complete and total hostility to their existence they usually simply endure, it is astonishing that we are not awash with trans shooters. Got to admit, I'd surprised if the manifesto found from this shooter doesn't reference abuse at this private Christian school
    I like how you top off your unhinged tilt at a strawman with a "they probably deserved it" comment. Pretty sad even for you.

If you think that's the straw man I'd love to see you try to lay out the actual point of your post. Or how about why you failed to answer the question?

But if you want to continue your decade+ long ignorance of psychology by claiming I think 9 year olds deserved to shooting victims like the dumbass you are, we can continue that way too.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

If you think that's the straw man I'd love to see you try to lay out the actual point of your post. Or how about why you failed to answer the question?

But if you want to continue your decade+ long ignorance of psychology by claiming I think 9 year olds deserved to shooting victims like the dumbass you are, we can continue that way too.
    The main point was if it turns out that this person was motivated to do this for a trans political cause (against recent legislation to protect kids, Hogwarts game fk if I know) will it get air time? You went in a weird direction comparing the characteristics of mass shooters on if they are trans or not. Apparently there's a manifesto so I guess we'll find out.

Huge success for the side door regulation agenda:

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    The main point was if it turns out that this person was motivated to do this for a trans political cause (against recent legislation to protect kids, Hogwarts game fk if I know) will it get air time? You went in a weird direction comparing the characteristics of mass shooters on if they are trans or not. Apparently there's a manifesto so I guess we'll find out.
    THIS is a weird direction to take a mass shooting and it's both disgusting and expected of you.

The only thing that can stop a bad guy in a dress is a good guy in a dress!

THIS is a weird direction to take a mass shooting and it's both disgusting and expected of you.
    The motivation of a mass shooter is a weird direction to take? This is literally the question asked on every shooting.

The motivation of a mass shooter is a weird direction to take? This is literally the question asked on every shooting.
    Self-loathing is a powerful motivator.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

Lewkowski stop being weird about children's bits challenge (impossible)

If it helps, I don't think it was weird of you to take this towards your fetish for attacking people who are different from you. I think that's actually pretty Lewkowskian. But don't think nobody will notice how differently you're treating this shooting compared to all the many, many others.

You have yet to ask about the motivation of this mass shooting. What you have done, twice already, is ask if the media will report on a possible trans connected motive.

Why do you constantly treat everyone else like they are as dumb as you are? You saw a tragedy and immediately tried to turn it into an anti-trans and anti-MSM rant. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Completely untrue. I have called out other terroristic shootings like the San Bernardino attack.
    Clearly not the case. I just checked and you didn't say one word about the motivation, identity, or gender of the shooter in the last mass-shooting thread, in Uvalde. No one on the forum did. Though I seem to recall that Republicans tried to accuse that shooter of being transgender when absolutely nothing was known, too. Almost like they've been preparing for this. Maybe this shooting was actually an alt-right false-flag. Are you part of an attempt to dupe America, Lewk?
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Clearly not the case. I just checked and you didn't say one word about the motivation, identity, or gender of the shooter in the last mass-shooting thread, in Uvalde. No one on the forum did. Though I seem to recall that Republicans tried to accuse that shooter of being transgender when absolutely nothing was known, too. Almost like they've been preparing for this. Maybe this shooting was actually an alt-right false-flag. Are you part of an attempt to dupe America, Lewk?
    What a ridiculous standard, every shooting has people wondering about the motivation for it. This forum is not the sum total of people's curiosity regarding the motivation of shooters. There are many other mass shootings that I don't post about here either.

False flag conspiracy theories now? Oh boy, at least its better than liberals on social media saying "Tennessee brought this on themselves for their anti-trans bill."

https://www.newsweek.com/audrey-hale...groups-1790938

"Calls for police to release the "manifesto" that authorities say was written ahead of Monday's Nashville school shooting has prompted concern among LGBTQ+ groups, who caution against the publication of such a document."

Did I call it or what? Remember when Jussie story first came out and I started my thread on what punishment should he receive if he was lying? Anyone paying attention to the world knows how these things work.

Calls to not disseminate killers' manifestos are common—they're seen after every mass shooting where someone's left a manifesto in written or video form. The rationale is that we probably don't want to disseminate anything a murderer wants to share with the world. Others believe in providing killers with free marketing services.

God even the columbine massacre had people not wanting that stuff published, and there are still idiots to this day using that information to push agendas. but I guess people not wanting bigots to twist eveything into a culture war is suddenly a sign of some sort of trans conspiracy

Argue about motive all you want, but knowing the motive will not help to change things. You will never get a gun seller to ask their customer whether or not they are happy with their life before selling them the means with which to publicly display their dissatisfaction in the most horrible way, killing kids at point blank range. This is most certainly a culture war though...see my WTF post about the 2nd Amendment handing down Darwin Awards.

Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

What a ridiculous standard, every shooting has people wondering about the motivation for it. This forum is not the sum total of people's curiosity regarding the motivation of shooters. There are many other mass shootings that I don't post about here either.
    I wasn't talking about everyone, I was talking about you (well, and to an extent the other posters on here). Indeed, you almost never post about mass-shootings on here. They're done mostly by cis white men who are opposed to gun-control (i.e. people just like you which is why you don't want to talk about them) You very clearly don't give a rat's ass about them UNLESS it gives you a chance to target someone(thing) politically. You didn't start this this thread because anyone got hurt. You've proven time and time again that life is absolutely meaningless to you. You started this thread because because you're a transphobe and wanted to fearmonger about an invented threat to all you hold near and dear posed by "the trans agenda"

False flag conspiracy theories now?
    I figure it's my turn since you were spouting it after the Las Vegas shooting.

Well, going from 0 to 1 is an almost infinite rate of increase, so I suppose technically that claim about them being the most rapidly growing "terrorist" threat is technically accurate.
    Last edited by LittleFuzzy; 03-29-2023 at 08:21 PM.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Calls to not disseminate killers' manifestos are common—they're seen after every mass shooting where someone's left a manifesto in written or video form. The rationale is that we probably don't want to disseminate anything a murderer wants to share with the world. Others believe in providing killers with free marketing services.
    Its probably important to understand what leads these monsters into acting. I'm pretty sure you aren't unaware of the discourse online in TRA circles. "Punch TERFs" and the death/rape threats they send to people like JKR or Gender Critical folks. They just celebrated the assault on a speaker a drenched her in soup. Those who support or condone violent acts for political causes are going to cause a few of their number to take it too far by being accepting of these things.

This coming from the asshole who defended conservatives who put out ads with literal targets on politicians, one of which was later shot in the head. This from the asshole that considered it sweet if his posts influenced people to be violent.

When it's a conservative that acts on all the violence that the party puts into their veiled threats they are crazy people who could have been set off by anything, but if that person belongs to an oppressed group that lewk wants to get rid of... suddenly we need the fucking Spanish inquisition
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 03-30-2023 at 10:27 AM.

Its probably important to understand what leads these monsters into acting. I'm pretty sure you aren't unaware of the discourse online in TRA circles. "Punch TERFs" and the death/rape threats they send to people like JKR or Gender Critical folks. They just celebrated the assault on a speaker a drenched her in soup. Those who support or condone violent acts for political causes are going to cause a few of their number to take it too far by being accepting of these things.
    Right. "Punch TERFs" bad. "Kill babies (fetus), kill you" good.

I'm not unaware of a violent subliterate halfwit on this forum who routinely gets a hardon when white racists murder black men and boys.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Right. "Punch TERFs" bad. "Kill babies (fetus), kill you" good.
    Ah yes - whataboutism Fuzzy :0

Meanwhile...

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/30/polit...lle/index.html

"The press secretary for Arizona Gov. Katie Hobbs has resigned after sending out a tweet that suggested violence against “transphobes” hours after the Nashville school shooting, the Democratic governor’s office confirmed Thursday.

On Monday morning, a shooter identified by police as Audrey Hale, 28, opened fire at The Covenant School, killing six people before being fatally shot by responding police officers. Although a motive in the shooting remains under investigation, police have referred to Hale as a “female shooter,” and at a news conference added that Hale was transgender. Hale used male pronouns on a social media profile, a police spokesperson told CNN when asked to clarify."

This isn't some random blogger, this is the press secretary of a powerful governor literally advocating for violence towards "transphobes" Thankfully the pushback was swift but it only was swift because of the recent tragedy. There are many current politicians and bureaucrats who think misgendering someone is the green light to use violence. Partisanship aside do you support the violent rhetoric of TRAs? Is it appropriate to "Punch a terf" in your book?

Ah yes - whataboutism Fuzzy :0

Meanwhile...

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/30/polit...lle/index.html

"The press secretary for Arizona Gov. Katie Hobbs has resigned after sending out a tweet that suggested violence against “transphobes” hours after the Nashville school shooting, the Democratic governor’s office confirmed Thursday.
    They should've just followed the Republican tactics and insisted there was no shooting. Those amateurs didn't even try to make the shooter into a martyr!

I can think of people far more powerful who have and continue to say much worse things. Your house is made of glass, put the stones down.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    They should've just followed the Republican tactics and insisted there was no shooting. Those amateurs didn't even try to make the shooter into a martyr!

I can think of people far more powerful who have and continue to say much worse things. Your house is made of glass, put the stones down.
    There is no house of glass because I'm fully aware both Right and Left has awful elements and I'm not worried about saying someone on the Right is is wrong about something. The argument about glass houses here is the idea that people shouldn't be silent about bad things because other people do bad things? That's silly.