Thread: Trans School Shooter Foiled

Default Trans School Shooter Foiled

https://breaking911.com/breaking-man...ool-shootings/

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – The 18th Judicial District Attorney’s Office has charged a former student of District 20, 19-year-old William Whitworth, with attempted murder for allegedly planning attacks on three Colorado Springs schools. Whitworth identifies as female and goes by “Lily,” officials said.

The arrest affidavit details that the Elbert County Sheriff’s Office was alerted to threats made by Whitworth of a school shooting. During initial contact, the suspect appeared to be under the influence and confirmed they had planned an attack.

Whitworth identified Timberview Middle School as a “main target” and other churches.

Deputies later found evidence at the suspect’s home, including journals with lists of firearms and how to make them, a list of individuals to be killed, and information about improvised explosive devices.

"Punch Terfs"

"Save 1 trans kill 1 Terf"

"Kill the Terf"

Dang seems like the violent rhetoric infecting the Trans community is starting to come home to roost. Hopefully the police will be vigilant and take swift action everywhere like they did here. On a broader level it would be important for that community to walk back a lot of the violent discourse. Encourage open debate, no longer threaten gender critical speakers and condemn political violence of any kind.

I'm still waiting for you to make a similar thread about the 98% of school shooters who are cisgender males.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I'm still waiting for you to make a similar thread about the 98% of school shooters who are cisgender males.
    One could argue that most people in the world would view William Whitworth as a male.

Still functionally illiterate eh
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

It takes a lot of audacity to call for condemning political violence while also supporting leaders who call for, support, and organize political violence. This is full-on double-think.

Looks like more of Lewk's baseless terror-mongering. I'm not seeing one word of anything like trans-related violent rhetoric mentioned. The accounts just say "apparently schizophrenic ramblings" If I'm reading this correctly, we are talking about someone who had no weapons and had made no effort to acquire weapons so far as well.

So someone who identifies as female created a domestic disturbance where they threatened a school shooting at a specific school (bad), a list of targets (including "bad cops" and "Donald Trump") with reasons like "too smart" and "pathetic" (bad), a "reasonably detailed" (an incredibly fungible term) plan of A school, no indication that it was the specifically mentioned school (since this is drawn from the legal affadavit, the grammar has relevance, it's not just journalistic imprecision and error) and who had made a drawing of a clock "to use as a detonation device" after watching a youtube video. I'm seeing a disturbed individual who has done research into acts of violence is getting overcharged to pressure them into accepting involuntary psychiatric treatment since the supportable charges would never carry that as a sentence. This may have been something that would turn into a school shooting in time or may not. Not one thing links it to what Lewk is trying to peddle.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Dang seems like the violent rhetoric infecting the Trans community is starting to come home to roost.
    You know, and I know, that the "violent rhetoric" is within the communities that treat AR-15s better than their babies.
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    It takes a lot of audacity to call for condemning political violence while also supporting leaders who call for, support, and organize political violence. This is full-on double-think.
    I don't support political violence, this is one of those weird situations where you view my views and beliefs as some sort of proxy for political beliefs you don't support.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Looks like more of Lewk's baseless terror-mongering. I'm not seeing one word of anything like trans-related violent rhetoric mentioned. The accounts just say "apparently schizophrenic ramblings" If I'm reading this correctly, we are talking about someone who had no weapons and had made no effort to acquire weapons so far as well.

So someone who identifies as female created a domestic disturbance where they threatened a school shooting at a specific school (bad), a list of targets (including "bad cops" and "Donald Trump") with reasons like "too smart" and "pathetic" (bad), a "reasonably detailed" (an incredibly fungible term) plan of A school, no indication that it was the specifically mentioned school (since this is drawn from the legal affadavit, the grammar has relevance, it's not just journalistic imprecision and error) and who had made a drawing of a clock "to use as a detonation device" after watching a youtube video. I'm seeing a disturbed individual who has done research into acts of violence is getting overcharged to pressure them into accepting involuntary psychiatric treatment since the supportable charges would never carry that as a sentence. This may have been something that would turn into a school shooting in time or may not. Not one thing links it to what Lewk is trying to peddle.
    You keep putting your head in the sand but communities who regularly support violence as a political tool (see the examples of encouraging violence against political views, actual violence as we see in riots, etc) shouldn't be surprised when the more mentally ill among them begin to plan and use violence.

Did we miss a beat? Is Lewkowski a doctor of medicine now?
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

You keep putting your head in the sand but communities who regularly support violence as a political tool (see the examples of encouraging violence against political views, actual violence as we see in riots, etc) shouldn't be surprised when the more mentally ill among them begin to plan and use violence.
    You do know most political violence in this country is carried out by right-wing men (and had been for a while), right?

You do know most political violence in this country is carried out by right-wing men (and had been for a while), right?
    Lmao did you not see literally tens of thousands of violent actions during the summer of 2020? Every widow bashed in, every assault, every cop car on fire, every business looted is an individual act of political violence. While I'm sure several instances were just criminals taking advantage of the chaos it was clearly politically motivated. I don't pretend that the right doesn't have bad actors but there is almost no support for wide spread violence on the right in comparison to the left. You had elected politicians actually encouraging the rioting and demanding the police not crack down on the lawlessness.

But since we are talking about Trans violence let's use a recent example:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ril...rancisco-state

"Former NCAA swimmer Riley Gaines was barricaded in a room at San Francisco State University Thursday night after she was physically assaulted following a speech to students about saving women's sports at a Turning Point USA and Leadership Institute event on the campus.

Louis Barker, Riley's husband, said he had brief conversations with her while she was barricaded in the room for nearly three hours.

"She told me she was hit multiple times by a guy in a dress. I was shaking. It made me that mad. It makes me sick to feel so helpless about it," Barker said. "She was under police protection and was still hit by a man wearing a dress.""

And what does the left do? Victim blame and state that Riley got what she deserved. The left, particularly within the trans community, has a massive problem regarding violence. They believe terrorism is justified in order to get their political will done.
    Last edited by Lewkowski; 04-07-2023 at 06:43 PM.

If you people are complaining that political speech causes violence I hope you are all lining up to ban violent video games and movies. If not your a bunch of hypocrites.

Crazy people can be set off by anything. Beck and Palin are not making the world anymore violent. To claim so is to use a tragedy to score political points and to attempt to restrict people's freedom of speech.
    What was that you were saying? Something about how much of a librul you are, right?
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

I don't support political violence, this is one of those weird situations where you view my views and beliefs as some sort of proxy for political beliefs you don't support.
    No, I view your willful ignorance of the people and views you're supporting as a blight on my country, an impediment to progress, and an active threat to civilization. I know you don't think you're a treasonous racist fascist supporting organized crime, corruption, and political violence, but you continue to support and promote the agendas of a whole lot of treasonous racist fascists and their crimes, corruption, and political violence. It's a distinction without a difference. Your own ignorance is not an excuse, and only furthers my contempt.
    Last edited by Wraith; 04-07-2023 at 08:38 PM.

Lmao did you not see literally tens of thousands of violent actions during the summer of 2020? Every widow bashed in, every assault, every cop car on fire, every business looted is an individual act of political violence. While I'm sure several instances were just criminals taking advantage of the chaos it was clearly politically motivated. I don't pretend that the right doesn't have bad actors but there is almost no support for wide spread violence on the right in comparison to the left. You had elected politicians actually encouraging the rioting and demanding the police not crack down on the lawlessness.

But since we are talking about Trans violence let's use a recent example:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ril...rancisco-state

"Former NCAA swimmer Riley Gaines was barricaded in a room at San Francisco State University Thursday night after she was physically assaulted following a speech to students about saving women's sports at a Turning Point USA and Leadership Institute event on the campus.

Louis Barker, Riley's husband, said he had brief conversations with her while she was barricaded in the room for nearly three hours.

"She told me she was hit multiple times by a guy in a dress. I was shaking. It made me that mad. It makes me sick to feel so helpless about it," Barker said. "She was under police protection and was still hit by a man wearing a dress.""

And what does the left do? Victim blame and state that Riley got what she deserved. The left, particularly within the trans community, has a massive problem regarding violence. They believe terrorism is justified in order to get their political will done.
    Mate, I understand this stuff is hot shit among the delusional child-marrying halfwits you chat with elsewhere on the internet, but, in the real world, every major security-related agency in the US considers right-wing extremists to be the most significant domestic threat to your security—the selfsame dipshits the GOP has chosen to go to bat for after they violently attacked your government, killed and attempted to kill people, plotted kidnappings and coups etc. In light of that, it's very difficult to take idjits like you seriously. Every day I wonder how you manage to put food on the table.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

What was that you were saying? Something about how much of a librul you are, right?
    Beck and Palin aren't making the world more violent. (Maybe Beck's said some violent things recently I haven't listened or read anything he's done lately). Violence makes the world more violent. Excuses for violence makes the world more violent. Explicitly stating "Yes we should use violence against terfs" creates violence. Fuzzy, how are you this willfully blind? Ah but I forget it all depends on who you are targeting. I could verbatim quote Maxine Waters and change the target and suddenly its unacceptable.

"“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that *School Board* in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere."

Can we get a hot damn on Minx's burn there? Anyone?

Violence begets violence is the lesson of the Old Testament, which one would think Lewkowski would detest given that it's all Jews talking to other Jews.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Mate, I understand this stuff is hot shit among the delusional child-marrying halfwits you chat with elsewhere on the internet, but, in the real world, every major security-related agency in the US considers right-wing extremists to be the most significant domestic threat to your security—the selfsame dipshits the GOP has chosen to go to bat for after they violently attacked your government, killed and attempted to kill people, plotted kidnappings and coups etc. In light of that, it's very difficult to take idjits like you seriously. Every day I wonder how you manage to put food on the table.
    Hot damn!
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    Hot damn!
    Thank you.

Strange that there's no thread about the neo-Nazi mass shooter from Texas.

I wouldn't want to be accused of being 'anti-Latinx'

I wouldn't want to be accused of being 'anti-Latinx'
    You think yourself quite the warrior in this culture war, don't you? Bringing it into this forum may give you the odd rise out of a fellow American, but to the rest of us it looks like there's less and less of a difference between the USA and North Korea.
    Congratulations America

Nothing about the Texas child-killer who is still at large either.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65548977

Again, strange Lewk isn't calling for a convicted murderer to be fried. I wonder why.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65548977

Again, strange Lewk isn't calling for a convicted murderer to be fried. I wonder why.
    Looked like self defense to me. Its a pity we didn't get clear video but from the grainy still shot I saw the barrel was aimed at the door. We know from the black on white hate crime against Reginald Denny that you never let a mob surround your vehicle and pull you out. Very likely that was one of the things running through his head when he saw a weapon pointed at him and the mob surrounding his vehicle.

Looked like self defense to me.
    So did Ahmaud Arbery's murder. The fact that you make judgements based on your feelings and how you selectively perceive things rather than the facts is your big problem. Everything is massively warped by your conscious and subconscious biases.

Did you know that "experts say that people who drink water die sooner or later?". The reasoning in this whole thread feels like that statement.

Once I heard that there is a perfect correlation between shark bites and ice cream sales. Does it mean that shark bites cause ice cream sales or viceversa? It happens that during low season there are low sales and few bites and during igh season there are higher sales and more bites. So there is a Simpson paradox at play. I do not know if such correlation is trie, but serves to illustrate that paradox.

How are people traits relevant? If shooter traits played a role in pushing the shooting, then something needs to be done to erradicate that trait. Else,root cause of the event needs to be found on a deeper level.
    Freedom - When people learn to embrace criticism about politicians, since politicians are just employees like you and me.

So did Ahmaud Arbery's murder. The fact that you make judgements based on your feelings and how you selectively perceive things rather than the facts is your big problem. Everything is massively warped by your conscious and subconscious biases.
    No one bats a 1000 but I get more right than wrong based on initial reports.