Thread: Tactics for I-War

Default Tactics for I-War

There is a general lack of tactical guides for I-War. This reddit has a visual aid.
    Feel free to discuss your tactics in I-War.
    Freedom - When people learn to embrace criticism about politicians, since politicians are just employees like you and me.

Instant shield also known as aggressor shield boosts front shield for a couple of seconds. It helps to destroy enemy ships if you collide head on. But it is very difficult to use as using Kepyapd 0 Insert key is very difficult as you probably will be pressing A and Z to override thrust, R to target nearest enemy and N to disable thrusters to turn and fire upon enemies. And when enemies fire upon you, it pushes your ship, frustrating your attempt to collide.

In the engineering section, you will be changing repair priorities with CTRL + arrow keys. Move TRI up and it fixes shields, move it left and it fixes weapons, and to the right it fixes propulsion and energy generation. Probably you will be assigning more to the last one. Staying without overriding propulsion and with throttle assist mode on (toggle with N key) will make you a sitting duck.

When in combat, never allow missiles or enemies to hit you in the rear where there ate no shields. Maneuver with A and Z keys to try to keep a minimum of enemies within 5 km where shots are accurate. Still, a PBC can reach up to 10 km.

Using Rapid fire PBC delivers more shots, but it is difficult to aim and range is 5 km. Yep, the Navy did not make it easy for you.
    Freedom - When people learn to embrace criticism about politicians, since politicians are just employees like you and me.