I'm actually curious as to what the board thinks would be the best (or likely the least worst due to the left leaning nature of this forum) for President? And then also how would you rank them in terms of likelihood of winning the nomination?

Major Announced - Who would be Best

Tim Scott
Ron DeSantis
Vivek Ramaswamy
Nikki Haley
Donald Trump

Trump did several great things but how he kowtowed to the Covid obsessed crowd in 2020 and his ridiculous support for stimulus ranks him at the bottom. I also despised his shitty effort to hamstring the senatorial side for the GOP, like bro what are you doing?? I like Tim Scott quite a bit, he crushed his opposition in elections and is deep red without being seen as extreme. He supports the FAIR tax which is awesome. I like Ron quite a bit though his spat with Disney probably drops him from 1 to 2. It just wasn't smart. That said he's done quite a bit more that goes overlooked and is right on the money on a host of issues.

Major Announced - Who will be the nominee

Donald Trump
Ron DeSantis
Tim Scott
Nikki Haley
Vivek Ramaswamy

I'm hoping I'm wrong but we'll see. A lot depends on how Ron handles Trump in the debates. If he lets himself get steamrolled like Jeb its over. If Ron batters Trump over Dr Fauci I think he's got a real chance. I don't feel like any of the others have the star power to really compete with Donald and Ron sucking up all the oxygen from conversation. Vivek actually is an interesting guy but he's probably a bit too out there and his name isn't going to do well in Iowa. Nikki is milquetoast and I don't see a good way for her to shine in this lineup.