Thread: Important update

Default Important update

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    Rest In Peace.
    I guess even Satan needs a mentor

It's amazing how people just decided Kissinger was the sole driver of a bunch of random stuff they didn't like during the 1970s, and in fact was the pinnacle of evil in an era that featured Pol Pot, Hafez al-Assad, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    It's amazing how people just decided Kissinger was the sole driver of a bunch of random stuff they didn't like during the 1970s, and in fact was the pinnacle of evil in an era that featured Pol Pot, Hafez al-Assad, etc.
    It's not that random. Not only was he an irredeemable little shit in general, but he had a significant influence on the US's reprehensible policy v a v Pakistan's genocidal campaign in Bangladesh—a US-facilitated campaign that saw members of my family traumatized, maimed, or outright killed, and many others displaced for years. It's amazing how you compulsively cuddle up to pretty much any shithead so long as the right people dislike them. May the repugnant little troll rot in piss, amen.

I thought once or twice about taking on Dread's stance in some of the areas where I saw people being really over the top about condemning him. But. . . he really was an irredeemable little shit in general. I can let go of the pedantry from time to time. He's not worth defending for precision's sake.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"