Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Among the Hispanic pop., there were roughly 9 births for every 1 death". Discuss.

Who's going to wipe your ass when you're elderly, Baxter? Someone that's young now. Maybe even *gasp* a Latino....

When I'm elderly?

I need people to wipe it now.

But anyway there's no Latino's in Canada. But if I met any they can kiss my ass not wipe it...

My dad needed to be looked after by young people. He died a few hours ago today actually...
    Last edited by Baxter; 06-24-2010 at 02:11 AM.

Dont worry about it aga. Baxters a christian who doesnt thing catholics are christian and a monstrously fat man who thinks latinos are a drain on the us economy and, oh yeah, a christian who doesnt like skinny poor people with dusky skin.
    "Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink, because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl.