Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chilling orwellianism at Vanderbilt

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    You don't seem to understand that you are the Zionut.
    You have no morals. None of your education is of any use to you. Neither is the experience of the Jewish people at the hands of Europeans in the 1940?s. None of it helped you to create a strong moral compass that guides you to value all human life equally, and stand up against the murder women and children. Only Jewish lives seem to matter to you.

I do understand you must be experiencing substantial cognitive dissonance thinking you are one of the good guys, whilst you excuse cheer a genocide. Is it uncomfortable?

Does using silly labels help you? Why not call him an anti-Semite too? Maybe someone will believe you.

You are actually, evil.

What is incredible is that you can?t see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    You don't seem to understand that you are the Zionut.
    *wanking gesture*
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by BluntHorse View Post
    You have no morals. None of your education is of any use to you. Neither is the experience of the Jewish people at the hands of Europeans in the 1940?s. None of it helped you to create a strong moral compass that guides you to value all human life equally, and stand up against the murder women and children. Only Jewish lives seem to matter to you.

I do understand you must be experiencing substantial cognitive dissonance thinking you are one of the good guys, whilst you excuse cheer a genocide. Is it uncomfortable?

Does using silly labels help you? Why not call him an anti-Semite too? Maybe someone will believe you.

You are actually, evil.

What is incredible is that you can?t see it.
    Who the hell are you? And when have I articulated a view on this conflict beyond "it's bad, different actions should be taken but it's not a genocide".

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    *wanking gesture*
    You are becoming pretty unhinged.