Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by termite View Post
    There's a very small gap....
    ... one might even call it tiny!
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Theres no way I could ever fit that under the toilet seat...

It can't be done with a large buttocks that splays over the whole toilet seat.

What, is your willy the width of a screwdriver?

Hell, I'd be divorced if that went down.

Quote Originally Posted by Khendraja'aro View Post
    ... one might even call it tiny!
    ... or even needle!

Look, Fuckwits!

If anything, I was pointing in the direction of the gap between the bowl and the seat. Drunk or not there is no way john thomas would fit in that gap, even if I tried.

Jesus!

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Uh huh

Suuuuure

In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

anything I say now is just
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

I knew what you meant buk! To be able to tuck it under the lid, you must have a smallish bum. Maybe Knux can't do that, if his butt is too big.

I can work my lower body with 600 pounds. Of course its big

Great, now I have a mental image of Serena Williams butt every time I look at Knux posts...
    Such is Life...