Thread: Time is wayyyyy off.

Default Time is wayyyyy off.

I shut down and logged back in, now all of a sudden time is off by 2 hours. That's not a problem if I know it, but out of the blue kinda messes with Munchies brains! (No comment on how few are left, m'kay?) Dunno if you were doing an update or whatever but?
    I don't have a problem with authority....I just don't like being told what to do!Remember, the toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!RIP Fluffy! 01-07-09 I'm so sorry Fluffster! People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life! My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does!
    Atari bullshit refugee!!

Default Re: Time is wayyyyy off.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmunchkin
    I shut down and logged back in, now all of a sudden time is off by 2 hours. That's not a problem if I know it, but out of the blue kinda messes with Munchies brains! (No comment on how few are left, m'kay?) Dunno if you were doing an update or whatever but?
    I think we shouldn't expect too much maintenance before friday which is when we will switch over to vBulletin.
    Congratulations America

Cool. Not a problem...was just a tad cunfuzzled!
    I don't have a problem with authority....I just don't like being told what to do!Remember, the toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!RIP Fluffy! 01-07-09 I'm so sorry Fluffster! People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life! My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does!
    Atari bullshit refugee!!

You are just stoned on prescriptions Munch. That is the real time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    It's not okay to shoot an innocent bank clerk but shooting a felon to death is commendable and do you should receive a reward rather than a punishment

Time looks like it's correct to me. Perhaps you're in the wrong time zone? Check your control panel.

It's just the drugs and booze talking...
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.