Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Screw the Swiss

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    All.

Being a leftist is hardly something to be ashamed of. Why would you want to act otherwise?

I'm kind of disappointed that I got left out of the leftist list. I haven't gone to the dark side.
    Yes there is. I find any "pure" ideology repugnant. I think "purity" has been responsible for a huge amount of awfulness in the world. It's also intellectually lazy, and thus not really worthy of respect.

Been almost 10 years... just a reminder Polanski is a child rapist and anyone who wasn't in favor of his arrest and extradition supports child rapists.

What a shame the US f***ed this up then. Nothing has changed over the last decade.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    When Polanski was arrested I wanted to see him punished. I think its insane the US Justice Department refused to hand over the papers required for extradition. That modern failure on top of the originally insane sentencing decades ago mean trying to blame the Swiss is stupid and dishonest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Been almost 10 years... just a reminder Polanski is a child rapist and anyone who wasn't in favor of his arrest and extradition supports child rapists.
    Gotta love your victim-blaming there, since she isn't in favor of it either. And, of course, the attitudes defending and protecting Polanski are the same ones you've been endorsing since the start of "Me Too". . .
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Gotta love your victim-blaming there, since she isn't in favor of it either. And, of course, the attitudes defending and protecting Polanski are the same ones you've been endorsing since the start of "Me Too". . .
    Uh what the hell are you talking about in reference to Me Too? The only issue I've ever taken is that false accusations don't face serious enough repercussions and that they do happen. That isn't the case with Polanski. Even if he hadn't drugged her after she said no, she was still a 13 year old child at the time. And he admitted to it. And he went on to say "Everyone wants to fuck girls." There is zero doubt.

Isn't necromancy against Christian doctrine?

Once again Lewk shows us he is a CINO.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come