Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US Presidential election

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Once again, we have definitive evidence of Trump's nepotism. Even if every single part of the Hunter Biden story was confirmed (and it won't be, because it's mostly BS), you still wouldn't get the same level of nepotism. Why is alleged nepotism worse than confirmed nepotism?
    Hiring your child to an unpaid position is hardly problematic nepotism. Threatening foreign aid until you fire the prosecutor who is investigating your son's shady dealings on the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Threatening foreign aid until you
    This somehow sounds familiar.

Something, something, perfect phonecall.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

What political deal did Trump make that benefited his kid? The VP strong arming in the firing of the prosecutor though is the proverbial smoking gun. Also even if it were the case that Trump did the same thing I would still expect the media to cover the story.
    You illiterate fucking moron, you have already been told—on multiple occasions—that the prosecutor in question was a corrupt prosecutor who was holding up corruption investigations, leading to pretty much every single western power involved in the pro-democracy/anti-corruption reforms demanding his ouster. It is a smoking gun—that shows the VP actively pushed for a decision that would have, under the asinine narrative currently being peddled by Trumpist dullards such as yourself, exposed Burisma—and Biden's son—to legal risk. It's like a smoking gun of virtue. Congratulations for drawing attention to the fact that Biden used the influence of the US to fight corruption in Ukraine, even though it might have meant putting his son in legal jeopardy. What a fucking genius you are. Truly, a specimen
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Any of them have a history of crack use like that of Hunter? Leave behind illegal drugs in a rental car? Have sex tapes? Because frankly the hiring of people you can trust to political positions is what qualifies them more than anything else.
    Clearly not to you, all of those apply to El Presidente himself and you still supported him.
    Having a reliable ear who won't leak shit is probably important.
    Again, clearly not to you since Trump himself is a sieve with classified material.

I'mma let you in on a little secret, Lewk. Biden's son isn't running for office. As such, I don't give a rat's ass about anything regarding him. If Bill Clinton and Barack Obama held a joint conference announcing they had proof he was the second gunman on the grassy knoll it still wouldn't alter my vote because he's not running

Threatening foreign aid until you fire the prosecutor who is investigating your son's shady dealings on the other hand...
    The person who threatened foreign aid to influence prosecutorial action was Trump. And you celebrated the idea of using threats to foreign aid to try and get other countries to take action against your domestic political opponents.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

It is baffling how blind you choose to be. Hunter Biden would not be important if he wants the funnel for dirty money to Joe Biden that only occurred due to his role as VP. If we had an honest mainstream media this story would be huge but since we don't most people aren't going to be familar with it. And the sad part is - you like that way. If presented the choice of 4 more years of Trump and a truly balanced media or a bias media for the Democrats and a Biden administration I know exactly which one you would pick.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ant...onvoy-new-york

The left just keeps getting more and more rabid.
    Interesting how you just move on after being shown what an idiot you are for pointing out how diligently Biden used the power of the US in furtherance of the US's and its allies' fight against corruption as if it were some sort of "smoking gun". Just showing your ass like a goddamn clown, thread after thread.

Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

But isn't throwing eggs at a car worse than murdering dozens of people and plotting to kidnap multiple governors?

And here's the "liberal" Wall Street Journal refusing to run the Joe Biden/Hunter Biden story because it's pure BS:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/25/b...nal-trump.html
    Last edited by Loki; 10-26-2020 at 03:56 PM.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Eggs vs bulldozer, which is worse?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...paign-n1244750
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Here's Trump making it clear that his help battling the coronavirus is conditional on political support. This in itself is an impeachable offense.

Truly a weak man's idea of a strong man.

Here's Trump making it clear that his help battling the coronavirus is conditional on political support. This in itself is an impeachable offense.
    If you go through the early pages of the covid thread he has held this position since the beginning (combined with the idea that federal resources are not for state use). But his GOP enablers refuse to act against him.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Trump’s Legacy is COVID and QAnon
    A poisoning of the American body and the mind.

Personally I wouldn't mind if the whole malicious kids in cages thing stuck to the Trump name and GOP party for a generation or two.

If the next GOP nominee is as bad as Trump (and I certainly wouldn't rule out Trump running in 2024), the GOP will become unelectable at the national level. A few more election cycles and suburbanites will learn to vote Democrat as a habit.

If the next GOP nominee is as bad as Trump (and I certainly wouldn't rule out Trump running in 2024)
    Dead, in jail, or in exile.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Dead, in jail, or in exile.
    He'd still run in 2 out of those 3 scenarios. One of his kids would replace him in the third.

1) Trump might try and run again in 2024, but he would have a tough time getting through the primary process.
    2) We live in an age where at least 15 editorials were written about his 'new tone' every time he was successfully able to read some prepared remarks without veering off topic, where we were told that it was the day he finally became president every time he did something a more conventional president would have done and where gushing articles are written about literal white supremacists characterizing them as subversive mavericks because they dress well. Also, there was and is a thriving cottage industry in journalists obsessively going to small towns and interviewing Trump voters in an effort to uncover the mystery of why they voted for him (spoilers: it's because they're racists).

The efforts to rehabilitate the GOP will thus begin within seconds of a Biden win.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Can I take it the dude on the right is one of the "Jews for Trump" voters?

https://news.yahoo.com/fights-erupt-...185458676.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Trump’s Legacy is COVID and QAnon
    A poisoning of the American body and the mind.

Personally I wouldn't mind if the whole malicious kids in cages thing stuck to the Trump name and GOP party for a generation or two.
    That's kinda hard since the most iconic photo of the whole kids in cages thing was from the Obama administration. The same administration that *built* those cages.

It's like you purposely ignored the 2nd link just to post some bullshit.

At this point, I'm just waiting for Lewk to start posting about a Democratic pedophile rink.

That's kinda hard since the most iconic photo of the whole kids in cages thing was from the Obama administration. The same administration that *built* those cages.
    Are you a professional moron, or a gifted amateur?
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

So far the trump Tulsa rally has sent 30+ people to the hospital, with at least 9 ending up in the ER. Cause the trump team was to fucking stupid to get the people from the rally back to their cars

The entire clown circus is nothing but people that are somehow stupider than lewk.

Excellent table for election night: https://twitter.com/aliciaparlap/sta...157377/photo/1
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

That's just ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    That's just ...
    Business as usual.

Here is the way Kushner is trying to win the black vote for his father in law

“One thing we’ve seen in a lot of the Black community, which is mostly Democrat, is that President Trump’s policies are the policies that can help people break out of the problems that they’re complaining about,” Kushner said Monday on “Fox & Friends.” “But he can’t want them to be successful more than they want to be successful.”

It's one big happy sleazeball family.
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

https://www.theweek.com/speedreads/9...er-omaha-rally

Trump supporters get the watered down voter suppression experience of standing in a line for hours.
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars