Thread: US elections: fraud, tampering and irregularities

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You can tell Lewk is not even trying. And hasn't been for a while.

This amuses me.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    You can tell Lewk is not even trying. And hasn't been for a while.

This amuses me.
    To be fair I'm really not, there has been record breaking early voting going on, I could link to articles and stats but why bother? Everyone who even gives the news a passing glance knows that there are more early votes this year than 4 years ago. Some voter suppression.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    To be fair I'm really not, there has been record breaking early voting going on, I could link to articles and stats but why bother? Everyone who even gives the news a passing glance knows that there are more early votes this year than 4 years ago. Some voter suppression.
    Yes but the GOP is trying to ensure that millions of those votes aren't counted. It isn't sufficient that votes are cast, they must be counted too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Despite all voter suppression, people are voting en masse, because they are motivated.

You don't judge voter suppression by it's effectiveness, but you judge it by the attempts made. And many attempts are made. And I don't even have to link articles, since you visit this thread and this site, you have seen them all. And avoided them like the plague. Because they are testament of blatant in your face corruption and outright fraud.

And you can't deal with that, because you're a partisan hack
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    And you can't deal with that, because you're a partisan hack
    There are partisan hacks, and then there are shitheads. It's a sliding scale, but some people are clearly in one category or the other.

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."